White Marble Counter Tops! You'd Never know there was a fire.
The fire in this Kaneohe home was caused by a pot left on the kitchen stove. This unattended pot caught fire and spread to the kitchen counter. The fire filled the room with thick black smoke leaving soot and residue throughout many surrounding rooms. The damage from the flames spread throughout the kitchen and caused damaged to all surfaces. SERVPRO came in and packed out all damaged or soot covered content. Our team then cleaned all salvageable items and surfaces of soot residue and smoke smells. The kitchen cabinets, counter tops, sink, and flooring were all replaced with the owners choice of flooring, cabinetry, and beautiful white marble counter tops. Another beautiful restoration. SERVPRO truly lives up to its word. "Like it never even happened."