Kitchen Fire Results in Gorgeous Restoration
SERVPRO Restores Home After Tragic Kitchen Fire Resulting in Gorgeous New Kitchen
A fire started in this Honolulu Kitchen after an unattended stove caught fire. The damages included soot residue settling throughout the home, kitchen items were charred, and the counter tops were burnt and charred, the window in the kitchen became thin and brittle from the flames of the fire. Our SERVPRO team removed all of the home owners belongings, and took out the cabinetry, counter tops, and window above the sink. Our reconstruction team then replaced the cabinets, counter tops and the window. The home owners were surprised at the completion of the job and how their kitchen looked even better than before the fire.