Kitchen Fire Started By Left Stove Burner In Honolulu Home
Left Stove Burners Cause Most Fires We Receive on Oahu
The tenant at this Honolulu fire damaged property left their home in a rush to get to a doctors appointment on time. In leaving so hurriedly they left their food on the stove with the burner still on. The fire grew to affect all rooms in the home. The kitchen was completely destroyed. Under immense heat from the fire, the sink and stove melted painted bubbled and blistered. In observing the photo, the detail of the effects of the fire on the kitchen are depicted. The cabinets have fallen, and the content and the counters are all damaged by the fire, and soot has settled throughout the kitchen. The dining room and the bedroom also had drastic damage from the fire. The walls were all charred. Our SERVPRO team removed all contents of the home. The pot, pans, utensils and decorations from the kitchen were all removed, sorted, cleaned and packed out. The same applied to all other contents throughout the home. The damaged areas of the home were all removed including the walls, and ceiling. Our team then deodorized the home, freeing from the odor of smoke and soot. Our team also repainted the home with colors chosen by the home owners. The Home owners were so appreciative of the diligence and speed of our SERVPRO team.
If you are in need of restoration services call our SERVPRO team at (808)744- 2730. They specialize in commercial or household cleaning, as well as restoration and reconstruction services for mold, fire damage, floods, and storms. Call today for an inspection.