Solar Batteries Catch Fire
Electrical Fires are the second most common type of fire damage. This photo shows a battery that melted in a local commercial building. The fire spread soot and smoke odor throughout the area covering the structure and contents with soot and smoke odor. The professionals at SERVPRO were able to remove the unsalvageable items and dispose of them as well as clean the soot off the salvageable items. With their specialized deodorization chemicals SERVPRO was able to eliminate the smoke odor from the property and contents. The professionals at SERVPRO were able to complete the restoration process in a timely discreet manner that minimized business interruption making it feel "Like it never even happened."