Oahu Home Caught Fire
Kailua Home Gets Brand New Kitchen After Kitchen Fire
This Kailua home suffered a seemingly small fire, when the kitchen counter caught fire. A small pot was left on the stove top unattended. This is an unbelievably common cause of kitchen fires. The unattended pot caught fire and grew to spread to the cabinets below and around the stove. The counters, stove, cabinets, window, and flooring were all professionally removed, replaced and rebuilt thanks to our wonderfully skilled and highly trained SERVPRO team. The home owners were impressed that their kitchen was left in better condition than before, leaving this Kailua home looking brand new!.