If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (808) 744-2730

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Oahu Home Caught Fire

Kailua Home Gets Brand New Kitchen After Kitchen Fire

This Kailua home suffered a seemingly small fire, when the kitchen counter caught fire. A small pot was left on the stove top unattended. This is an unbelievably common cause of kitchen fires. The unattended pot caught fire and grew to spread to the cabinets below and around the stove. The counters, stove, cabinets, window, and flooring were all professionally removed, replaced and rebuilt thanks to our wonderfully skilled and highly trained SERVPRO team. The home owners were impressed that their kitchen was left in better condition than before, leaving this Kailua home looking brand new!.