Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters do not have one specific definition and strike in many differentiating forms. This may include but is not limited to: flooding, fire, microbial growth, or storm. Emergencies, despite the time of day continuously prove to be inconvenient. Whether a pipe bursts in your local home or a devastating fire destroys a high-rise apartment building, SERVPRO is prepared no matter the size of the disaster.
At 2 am or 10 pm, SERVPRO of Central Honolulu is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team of highly trained Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certified (IICRC) technicians is ready to dispatch mitigation teams to any size emergency and report on-site any time of day.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (808) 744-2730
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Central Honolulu arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.