Asbestos Abatement: Testing, Removal, Mitigation Experts
Discover Peace of Mind with SERVPRO of Central Honolulu, Oahu Hawaii - Your Trusted Partner in Asbestos Solutions!
Asbestos, present in numerous construction materials across Oahu, can be a potential hazard. Worried about asbestos in your property? Don't fret—your solution is just a call away. We specialize in comprehensive asbestos services, including testing, abatement, and removal.
At SERVPRO of Central Honolulu, we're not just certified and licensed – we're your dedicated experts committed to ensuring the safety of your home or building. Uncover the full spectrum of our asbestos solutions and take the first step toward a safer environment.
Ready to learn more? Call us now at 808-744-2730 for expert advice and a FREE consultation. Your safety is our priority!
4 Reasons to choose us...
- 24/7 No Charge Inspection Fee. We will come out any time of day to inspect your home or business at no charge to you.
- Locally Owned: Proudly family-owned, we are deeply rooted in the Honolulu community, serving for over 8 years.
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to perform asbestos testing, removal, and cleaning locally in Hawaii.
- Top-Notch Service, Top-Rated Reviews: Experience the best with us! Our impeccable asbestos services have earned us a solid 5.0 rating from thrilled customers who can't help but leave glowing reviews. Join the ranks of satisfied clients who've made us their first choice for excellence.
- First, determine when your home, or building was constructed. Asbestos was banned by the US Government in 1978. Structures on Oahu may have used asbestos in the construction process through 1989. It's a good rule of thumb to have an asbestos abatement company test if you suspect asbestos.
- Second, see if there are signs of disturbed asbestos materials. Look for warning signs of degrading construction materials. Worn-out and disintegrating pipes, walls, insulation, vinyl flooring and other materials. When asbestos is undisturbed and intact, it can often be kept in place with minimal risk of exposure. But when it starts to break down and the fibers are released in the air, it becomes toxic.
- Third, call an asbestos testing or abatement company to have the materials tested. You can check for signs of asbestos on your own, but testing should be done by a certified professional using special equipment. If asbestos is present, hire a contractor to repair or remove the materials that contain it to ensure the safety of people using the building.
*Inspections should always be done if there are asbestos concerns.
Removing asbestos-containing materials without testing beforehand is a more dangerous and intrusive. Once the asbestos is airborne, breathing the toxic material can cause scarring to the tissue of the lungs and even lead to cancer.
When you have a water damage to a home or structure, a demolition, or a renovation where asbestos is suspected - you must first have the materials tested to ensure safety.
Calling Licensed Asbestos Mitigation Companies
Asbestos abatement contractors are trained and licensed in handling asbestos. You could collect the sample on your own, but you would still have to give the samples to an EPA-certified laboratory.
SERVPRO of Central Honolulu is a licensed asbestos contractor located in Oahu. We can help you with asbestos testing, removal, and cleaning. We will ensure the safety of the people in your home or building.
Call us at 808-744-2730 to request service or to request a call back.