Recent Before & After Photos

Rain Water Causes Mold Growth Behind Kitchen Cabinets

Water Damage and Mold Growth Behind Kitchen Cabinets From Rain Water Repeated water exposure to the wall behind these kitchen cabinets caused mold growth in thi... READ MORE

Burst Water Pipe Behind Sink

Water Pipe Burst Behind Bathroom Sink Causes Damage to Bedroom and Bathroom A burst pipe behind bathroom sink caused flooding in this bathroom and the bedroom o... READ MORE

Hoarding Is More Common Than You Think

1 In 4 Homes Are Hoarding Homes This home had not been cleaned in over 30 years until only a few days before SERVPRO reported to the job. Before our team report... READ MORE

Asbestos Ceiling Restoration In Milillani

SERVPRO of Central Honolulu Handles Asbestos! This home was affected by storm damage resulting in water damage and huge colonies of mold. Our team tore out the ... READ MORE

Oahu Home Caught Fire

Kailua Home Gets Brand New Kitchen After Kitchen Fire This Kailua home suffered a seemingly small fire, when the kitchen counter caught fire. A small pot was le... READ MORE

Storm Damages On Makakilo Home Are Completely Restored

Storm Damage To This Makakilo Home Caused A Leak In the Roof And Water Damage To Ceiling This Makakilo home suffered storm damage to its roof, resulting in wate... READ MORE

Kaneohe Home Flooded From Over Flowing Bath Tub

Do Not Leave The Bath Water Running Leaving the bath water running in your home can put you at risk. The bathtub in this Kaneohe home flooded causing water to s... READ MORE

Century Park Plaza Resident Suffers Water Damage

Water Pipe Break Causes Water Damage In Honolulu Apartment A water piped attached to this apartments water heater broke causing water to spread into the hallway... READ MORE

Ross In Kaneohe Required Biohazard Clean Up Services

Kaneohe Ross Biohazard Resolved by SERVPROThe floor in the men's restroom was contaminated with human waste. The stench and degree of contamination put their bu... READ MORE

Neighboring Fire Spreads To Kailua Home

Completely Devastating Fire Spreads to Neighbor's Home A fire in Kailua completely devastated a home. All belongings were destroid and unsalvageable, the walls,... READ MORE