What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
I would first like to thank Billy ...
I would first like to thank Billy, Adam and Daniel for putting my family at ease. I love the fact that Billy called me before arriving and asked if the time he was scheduled to show up was still good for me. He was prepared for the situation and was knowledgeable about every question I had. Even explained the purpose of the equipment he was using and the equipment that would be used and their purpose. Billy made sure that we still had access to our kitchen area even though that was the area that needed to be fixed. The fact that he went above an beyond to make sure my family was good speaks volume on his character and what he stands for. I would recommend SERVPRO Central Honolulu and Kailua to anybody who needs their services.
I had about a million questions while SERVPRO was working at our home. And Seth answered all of them! I'm so happy with how our home turned out after SERVPRO of Central Honolulu came in and restored it. My favorite part is our new counter tops, thank you SERVPRO. I highly recommend SERVPRO to any on the island, they will do more than take care of your home. They'll make it look new!
I called SERVPRO two days after my home caught fire. My wife was making dinner while our daughter was playing out in the front yard. My daughter almost wondered out into the busy street out front our house and my wife ran to get her. After grabbing our daughter she came back to the kitchen and saw the fire. It grew out of hand so fast. And just like that fire trucks and ambulances were outside of our home. Our insurance recommended SERVPRO and I couldn't be more grateful. They got rid of ALL signs that our home ever had a fire.
Our home caught fire while we were out at my sons football practice. I cannot explain the feelings of shock seeing our home in ruins. It was such a head ache to even look at our home. But SERVPRO came in and they were so kind. They helped us see that it was all going to get better. They completely restored our home, I was thinking we were going to be homeless honestly. But thank you to insurance and the services of SERVPRO we get it all back. SERVPRO definitely lives up to it's slogan "Like it never even happened."
Our home had a huge fire in the kitchen. It made our whole house smell like smoke. SERVPRO tore out and completely replaced all of our cabinets and counters. Our home actually looked better than it did before the fire.
We had a kitchen fire, luckily it didn't spread to the rest of the house. Our insurance agent recommended SERVPRO. They were extremely helpful and answered all of our questions. Our home and belongings were taken care of. And the smoke smell was finally out. Couldn't ask for better service.